Monday, October 11, 2010

A trip to Whole Foods

I have decided I definitely need a new camera since I am going to be going out of the country multiple times this summer. Not just that but a recent photography project for art produced several shaky and disappointing pics. I am speaking of cameras in a blog about Whole Foods: one because I am sleepy and we are experiencing stream of consciousness typing and two because I would have taken a pretty picture of my refrigerator garden for you if not for the poor quality of my inherited and out-dated device.

Anyways, in an effort to attempt to go vegan for the Lean and Green Challenge (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/nkuleanandgreen) at school, I purchased all sorts of wonderfully earth friendly goodies. Including mayo made of soy and solar power. A brand of soy turkey and ham, lots and lots of organic veggies and locally brewed coffee to accompany my bamboo filters and Goodwill coffee pot.

I almost went to yoga today but I realized that I have public exercise issues that I seriously need to work out.. haha "punny."

No comments:

Post a Comment