Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Super-sized "Green" Shoes

Hello wide world,

I am happy to announce my grand debut into the world of blogging!

For the next few months I will blow the dust from Becky Haltermon's eco-shoes and shake what my mentor gave me. I hope you enjoy and wish me luck.

Ahem... Let me first describe the great torch that the lovely ladies at Boone County Solid Waste Management have handed to me. Over the course of the next few months, I am at the right and left hands of Mary Dickey (SUPERvisor) and Kelly Chapman (Enforcement and everything else).
My assignment- the amazing task of helping with our wonderful County's many environmental education and litter programs. A few examples include classroom recycling and litter presentations and the Litter Spotter Program. In addition, I am going to get to chat and connect with our residents about programs and events, answering their questions and providing them with many terrifically trashy resources.

Add us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/boone.greenteam?ref=profile
And check out our website: http://www.boonecountyky.org/BCSWM/Default.aspx

Contact us!
859-334-3151
Email me: rsantos@boonecountyky.org

No comments:

Post a Comment