Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tis' the season..

Both my beloved boyfriend and Mary Dickey, my fearless leader, have brought to my attention that I am no longer an intern. The more I sit and ponder this, the more I realize that although I have been upgraded to the prestige of "seasonal employee," I am still very much an intern.

According to dictionary.com, an intern is "a student who is studying to be a teacher." So true, so true my friends. I am a scholar of Mary and Kelly... and in many ways Becky still. Their influence and guidance is crucial to my development and success. In addition, I am a student of the environment. I have many lessons still yet to learn from Mother Nature. There is so much to uncover and research.

Thus, although I am officially a seasonal emloyee, I still very much remain an intern with so much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment