Wednesday, August 11, 2010

There is no place like home...

Okay okay so here's the scoop on my moving in experience. As previously stated I was trying to decide whether to buy a new or used couch. Well I ultimately decided to buy a new couch from Value City. Number one to avoid bed bugs and number two because it was cheaper than some of the used couches I found on Craig's List. I also checked Snooty Fox Furniture Den, which was a neat store.

Although, I redeemed myself! I purchased a used bed from my boyfriend's mother and my Mom brought my childhood twin bed for the guest bedroom. Grandma bought my silverware from Goodwill and gave me an old cafe table and chairs. Yay for old stuff (and no I am not talking about my Grandma)!


If you are ever in the neighborhood for furniture, check with friends and family. You are likely to get a cheaper price and you are recycling.


Now, cleaning products. I am happy to say I bought all green cleaning products:








No comments:

Post a Comment